The London Diocesan Board for Schools has formed LDBS Academies Trust as a company limited by guarantee, registered number 8182235.
The LDBS Academies Trust (LAT) was formed in 2012 as an academy sponsor, and now contains eight schools in the boroughs of Haringey, Barnet, Brent and Islington.
The Trust has been set up to establish, maintain, carry on, manage and develop Church of England Schools.
The family of schools comprises:
- Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School, Tottenham
- St Ann’s Church of England Primary School, Tottenham
- St Michael’s Church of England Primary School, Wood Green
- St Paul’s & All Hallows Church of England Infant School, Tottenham
- St Paul’s & All Hallows Church of England Junior School, Tottenham
- Millbrook Park Church of England Primary School, Mill Hill East
- St Andrew’s & St Francis Church of England Primary School, Willesden
- Clerkenwell Parochial Church of England Primary School, Islington
A second LDBS Academies Trust, LAT2, has been formed at the end of 2016; LAT2 will include schools in the West part of London.
On 1st April 2017 Stanwell Fields CE Primary School has joined the LAT2.
The LAT2 schools comprises:
More schools are expected to join the two Trusts later in 2018.
Chief Executive: Elizabeth Wolverson
Company Secretary: Amy Norton
Finance Manager: Piers Winrow
Administrative Assistant: Camilla Stefani
If you are interested in becoming an Academy please contact Inigo Woolf